PingPlotter Crack With Activation Key Free Download 2021
Sometimes solving a network problem takes more than rebooting the router. When that’s the case, understanding the cause of the problem is essential to finding a solution. Is it your local network, the website you’re accessing, or something in between?PingPlotter makes finding and proving the source of network problems easier. It tests the route between your computer and a target website then graphs the results. Visual evidence helps diagnose problems faster. It also helps persuade others to make changes if you find a problem with a network you do not ping plotter is a graphical traceroute and ping tool that visualizes network performance in a way that makes identifying the source of problems quicker and easier for everyone from online gamers and video streamers to VoIP admins and IT pros. Features for remote deployment, network monitoring, scripting, and a web interface are included, along with several additional capabilities. control. Network problems happen all the time, and your task as a network engineer is to solve them no matter what. To react quickly and proactively, you need a tool to help you gather data, visualize its state and performance, and alert you to network issues.
PingPlotter is a network monitoring, troubleshooting and diagnostic tool that will help you identify the source of problems faster and easier. With the combination of traceroute, ping, and whois, PingPlotter enables you to collect data over time and graphically present it, thereby providing you with the information necessary to identify a problem in your network environment. Ever needed to collect information for colleagues or a vendor’s technical support team? With PingPlotter, you can share the data with a click. Network problems happen all the time, and your task as a network engineer is to solve them no matter what. PingPlotter is a network monitoring, troubleshooting and diagnostic tool that will help you identify the source of problems faster and easier. It also measures the latency and packet loss, identifying network performance bottlenecks and identifying problems faster. Based on these tools’ output, PingPlotter triggers events, alerts, and displays the data in easy to understand, detailed graphs.
Besides enabling you to monitor your network continuously, it can notify you when a problem occurs or ends by sending you an alert to your email, and it can play a sound, log to a text file, change the tray icon, or launch an executable (document, link, .mp3, batch file). For example, an alert can be triggered when some of these things happen: Packet loss or latency over a specified threshold bandwidth saturation network node (be it a router, switch, server) you are monitoring stops responding.
Response time to a site is over a specified latency thresholdPingPlotter helps you troubleshoot several network-related problems, like slow performance, disconnects, packet loss, and enables you to visualize each situation. Namely, graphs are the most specific feature about it. Two kinds of graphs are available, the Trace Data Graph, which displays the route packets take from your computer to the target, and the Timeline Graph visually represents the captured data in a trace. The Timeline Graph also enables you to move back in history and examine data collected over time, which is great for long-term monitoring. These two graphs can be seen in the picture below. The Trace Data Graph is the upper one, and the Timeline Graph is the lower one.
- See the route packets follow
- Measure latency and packet loss
- Ten-minute history graph
- Two simultaneous targets
- Forty-eight-hour history graphs
- Intermediate hop timelines
- Route change tracking
- Customize packet options
- Built-in Whois
- Multi-target superpowers
- Seven-day history graphs
- Customizable via scripting
- Watch performance as it happens
- Save and reload data
- Insert Comments
- Schedule automatic saves
- Dynamic statistics
- Save workspaces
- Run as a native Windows service
- Named configurations
- Dock & float graphs
- Access via the web interface
- ICMP packet support
- High performance, low overhead engine
- Uses multiple threads for increased performance
- Trace IPv6 addresses
- UDP and TCP packet support
- Limit in-memory data
- Copy / Paste into other apps
- Move icon to the tool tray
- Report on saved data
- Collect data and convert graphs
- Target problems
- Check out results
- Network checking from anyplace
- Easy to deploy
- Access where it needs
- Local work station
- Remote server
- Cloud VM
- Low bandwidth usage
- Monitor many hundreds of routes at a time
- Supported Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 40 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How To Install:
- How To Crack PingPlotter Crack
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip
- The zip file Installs the Program As Normal.
- After Install Don’t Run the Software.
- Please Always Read the Readme File
- Please, Copy & Paste Crack File in the c/program files.
- After Install Run the Software.
- You are Done with it. Now Enjoy the Full version.